Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Importance of Being Earnest and the Importance of Being Aldolpho


On Valentine's Day evening, I monopolized these lovely people and their time and dragged them out to dine at the hipster Black Sheep Cafe in Provo, then made them suffer through my "Where's Aldolpho" rigamarole. But, speaking of Aldolpho, where is that guy? Can you spot him?

Oh my heck! I just now noticed the photo bomber in the background.
Bwhahahahahahaha! So funny!


After just about missing the opening curtain (no curtain, but you know what I mean) because of the incredibly languid service at the restaurant (ahem), we got into our seats for a fun evening of fine theater just in the nick of time. And, I mean, JUST in the nick of time. In fact, I think we held up the production for just a nick of time. But, goodness, that restaurant was s-l-o-o-o-o-o-w. Anywho, "The Importance of Being Earnest" was hilarious, and now we have decided that watching the movie version starring Colin Firth (one of my faves!) and Rupert Everett (another of my faves!) is a must. 

Grandma and Grandpa were already out in the foyer when I insisted that we snap a pic. I think they saw their chance to make a clean getaway before I accosted some stranger to take our picture, but poor everybody else had to endure this bit of nonsense :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Whenever I see Grandma and Grandpa roped into your shenanigans I always have to chuckle a little to myself!