Sean and Christian's band, His Boy Elroy, hosted their CD release show last Friday with a wild and enthusiastic crowd attending, complete with a mosh pit and a stage crasher who ripped off his shirt in a manic frenzy. Crazy, crazy, crazy.
The band has discovered that a lot of work goes into recording and producing a CD, and they have done a fabulous job! Well done lads, very well done. I am so proud of you.
My camera was dying a slow but painful death, but here are a few pics from the show. Enjoy.
2 comments:
DEAON! I wanted to go to that! I really want their CD! Give me the details! And, If you still want me to come teach you how to spruce up the ol' blog, just give me a call!! Love ya!
Congratulations, guys! Would have liked to be there...
Let me know how I can order a CD!
Post a Comment