
During that fateful Fourth of July outing to Sundance (see previous post), something just tickled my funny bone, and I made a fool of myself in order to snap a picture of it. A middle-aged foursome was riding the lift
down the mountain (good idea!!!), while proudly singing the national anthem for all to hear, complete with accoustic guitar accompaniment. I'd bet my bottom dollar that at least one of those women was wearing Birkenstocks while munching on organic granola with chai seeds, and if the gentleman was able, he would have grown his graying hair into a little pony tail down his back. I kept looking around for Joan Baez or Bob Dylan to pop out at any moment asking us to all hold hands in a circle and sway in the wind right there on that ol' mountain top. It was a
Euell Gibbons moment to be sure.
2 comments:
Deon! I am sorry we didn't make it to your house! Nap time was after church and then we were late to dinner!
I hope you're feeling better!
You looked so pretty today at church!
Post a Comment