Ashley's former roommate, Rose
Grandma Bea, Rexine (in the back), Marian (greatgrandma-to-be and great aunts-to-be)
Ashley is holding an outfit Jordan wore as a baby. Can't you just see him in this?
Tons of darling outfits were given to Baby Kimball by Grandma Judy
Yeah! A stroller and carseat all in one nifty box!
Baby Kimball gets to bounce and swing while mommy studies
A surprise for Ashley! Her dear, dear friends Rachel, Christine and Tina, living in Wisconsin, Indiana and New York City, respectively, sent a gift to me to take to the shower for them. So very thoughtful and kind!
Yeah! It's a play gym that Kimball will absolutely love! Those friends are the best!
I am getting so excited for the baby to come! When will he come, you ask? Ashley has been told by her doctors that it could be December 26 or January 3. So, I'm taking bets. We're going to play, "Guess the Day of the Marvelousness and Amazingness and Wonderfulness." My guess is December 30. Cm'on and chime in! If you're the winner you will receive a delicious chocolate cigar. Or a live puppy. Your choice.
6 comments:
Thanks for helping out so much with the fun shower! Sorry to correct, but the due dates from the doctors were December 30th and January 2nd. I guess December 31st! (Wishful thinking, but my more realistic guess is Jan. 4th.) I'll take the puppy!
Oh, yeah. Sorry about the dates. I'm dizzy with excitement!
In my opinion every grandma should think that their grandkids are the cutest! I know that mine are, so why shouldn't you think yours are! Grandma Power! I vote for January 3rd for the glorious birth, that was my father's B-day.
I vote for December 31st (that's my anniversary to my fantastic, wonderful, loving husband!) But I would rather not have a puppy please!
Ashley, I am very sorry that we (Addison & I) weren't able to make it to your shower. I will get a gift off to you as soon as I get an address of where to send it.
I love the rainforest bouncer, swing, jumper, highchair (I'm kind of addicted to everything matching!). Kimball will love playing in them!
We love you and congratulations!!!
I vote for Dec 29 (wishful thinking for 1st-time mom's who hope to go early ;). If I win, can I have a chocolate puppy... or a chocolate Christmas tree (you know the Reese's kind!) will suffice! Good luck Ashley!
Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences.
Post a Comment