
After many times of driving past this ca-razzy ice thingy, I finally decided that we MUST stop and document it for this here little blog. We had just returned from treating Christian and his pals out to an impromptu dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory (quite fun, BTW), and on a whim I made everybody pile out of the car and scamper in front of the sculpture for a photo op.
Just for your frame of reference, this has been "growing" on a guy's sideyard next to his driveway for several months. The water sprays through tubing each night to create . . . to create . . . I don't know, what would you call it? Art? All I know is that it is huge, and it makes me shiver every time I drive past it.
4 comments:
I love this thing! It's so cool!
Way to document it. Everytime I drive past it, I think, "i really need to get a picture of that and put it up on my blog. " Way to go! you beat me to it!:) I just might borrow the picture for Facebook reasons:)
It's cool that he can "grow" an ice sculpture. It makes sense, I guess a new layer of ice forms every night. It's even bigger in real life than it looks in the picture!
Next time you drive by, I dare you to jump out of the car with a bottle of food coloring and create your own art! But make sure you can speed out of there fast! And by the way, when the police call me, I will deny having known you for the last 35 years! Ha Ha Ha!
That's....interesting!
Post a Comment