Not only do Ashley and Jordan let me have the fabulously fun privilege of watching Kimball a couple of times each week, but they also recently gave to me what is, in my opinion, one of the best treats I can ever receive. Thank you so much for the gorgeous, beautiful, lovely, flowers and for allowing me to be so much a part of your lives. I love you guys!
5 comments:
Thank you again! We love you too!
You are so lucky to be able to spend so much time with Kimball. You will always have a special bond.
Wow! I hope Charlotte loves me this much when she gets older! You have such a great daughter and son-in-law...Oh yes, and the cutest little grandbaby around! Kimball is SO ADORABLE! I already love him and I haven't even met the cutie!
What a special treat, not only do you get time with Kimball, but you also get lovely flowers! Life is good!
Beautiful flowers, beautiful baby Kimball! What more do you need out of life? :)
Post a Comment