"You must pick up so many
girls in that . . ."
Well, thank you, but no. No, I don't think you'll be picking up so many girls in that. I don't think the girls will be that eager. Seriously. You're crazy if you think this is a chick magnet. I mean, really. What respectable girl in her right mind would drive around on a Barcalounger like that? Do I need to spell it out for you? I'll take it really slow: It. Has. No. Cupholders. Duh. No babe is gonna abandon her herd of girlfriends for a ride that has no cupholders. Grow up.
On second thought, it would be awfully nice to hitch a ride across town on those days when the 4" stiletto heels are an absolute must to make the outfit. I'm starting to see the benefits of this whole souped-up sofa thing after all . . .
7 comments:
That thing is awesome! I totally want one!
My Dad took my mom to the Cadillac dealership to buy her a brand new Cadillac. The salesman asked my mother what kind of accessories she wanted in her brand new Cadillac. Her reply: I want a cupholder. Salesman's reply: dead silence.
Did you hear who he said told him, "you must pick up so many girls in that"? Cecil. As in Cecil O. Samuelson--president of the university!
i'm pretty sure i saw this on the way home from work yesterday. i was immediately jealous. cupholders or no, i would drive this bad boy, and it seems i'm not the only one because there were 2 girls riding with a very lucky young man...
I mean, you could literally ride into the kitchen to get your snacks! I just want a computerized chair with laptop included. Then when I'm reading stories like this and I hear my son yell, "MOM....WIPE MY BUM!" I won't have to leave this story for a second.
I want a ride! I'll bring my own cup holder!
Deon,
This is so funny, but that is one of my dearest friends Nick Homer (couch inventer) and he gave my other best friend, Payton, a ride. Haha He put this up on Facebook and I've been talking to him about it! Infact, Pyaton got married last week and I was at his wedding!
Those were my friends in High School. Now you know how fun High School with those boys were!!
Post a Comment