While we're on the subject of greatness imitating greatness (yes, we were talking about that {sorta} {in a roundabout way} {kinda} {maybe} {maybe not}), I give you a perfect example of mankind's innate desire to be just like a beloved and revered mentor.
Here we see that Kimball just can't keep himself from imitating greatness; he loves his mama with all of his heart and soul and wants to be just like her when he grows up.
Ashley's Touchdown Pose


5 comments:
Oh so cute! Ashley was a beautiful baby! I totally see where Kimball gets it from!
Don't mean to sound like Nurse Nelly, but I have heard that sleeping with your arms above your head is a sign of a healthy baby!
My favorite part is how small his PJs are for him! So cute!
Haha...SO cute! Those need to be framed side by side, I think. Not only are they both doing the touchdown pose, but they're both facing the same direction. Love it!
Last night Kimball insisted on bringing a toy car in with him to bed. I guess he wanted to be like his mommy again and have a few toys in bed just in case. Of course he fell asleep before he could even consider pushing the toy car across the crib railing.
Post a Comment