I bought a great little somethin' somethin' for myself in October. It seems that my purchase and I have A LOT in common. I'm sure you will soon see that the following list applies to both my new accessory as well as to me:
A little flighty and fluffy? Check.
A bit froufrou and girly? Check.
A touch impractical and indulgent? Check.
Fashion over comfort every. single. time? Check.
Flashes of witchiness now and then? Check and double check that.
So, what do you suppose I bought that is froufrou, girly, impractical, indulgent, fashionable but not necessarily comfortable, a smidge witchy, and soooooooooooo me? See if you can guess. I've graciously provided a few visual clues for you:
The witchiness seems to outshine the froufrou and sass, doesn't it. YIKES. I'm making a New Year's resolution to make sure I leave the witchiness to my hat and ramp up the fluffiness in myself. Hold me to it.

4 comments:
I love that hat! Are you going to wear it for Halloween next year?
Adorable!
Oh yes...this purchase was in the "need" column.....certainly not the "want" column.
I love it!!!
Post a Comment