Nah, no iphone for me. Nope. I'm pretty much stuck in the 1960's as far as my eeeelectronics are concerned. It's weird, though--for some reason, I keep feeling the need to phone Moscow. Huh. So strange.
"Hi! Wanna come over and watch "Bewitched" or "The Beverly Hillbillies" with me?
We can drink some Tang and eat a bunch of Sixlets and Slap Stix Caramel suckers and Jiffy Pop until we make ourselves sick. Then, we'll rat our hair into a huge beehive 'do and go crazy with the Aquanet. Yeah? Far out!"
I know. I'm such a nerd.

4 comments:
Were you even alive in the 60's??!!
That thing is for REAL?
I have to have one!
Honestly....do you always lounge around your house in fabulous clothes? Your shoes are begging me to do a blog post that I've been thinking about for quite some time!
YOU.ARE.SO,CUTE.
Don't tell me . . . this is your casual look! I remember the beehive and aquanet!
Post a Comment