Meanwhile back at the ranch . . .
Yup, the F.R.I.D.A.Y. tradition lives on, although I'm sure you'll agree that I'm seriously a huge slacker cuz this particular F.R.I.D.A.Y. was about three decades ago. But, anywho!
The very lovely Emily, a very good pal of Christian's from back in his good ol' BYU days, joined our rapidly shrinking F.R.I.D.A.Y. foo-la-la membership this go-round, boosting our numbers by a healthy 33%! YEAH! Thank you, Emily! Not only did Emily totally liven up the joint, but she also livened up the conversation and funness (not a real word, but ya know) by much, much more than a measly 33%! YEAH! Thank you again, Emily!
Emily factoid: She has perfect teeth. Boom! (See them?!!!) She is also quite the smarty-pants, having earned some itty-bitty, full-ride, four-year scholarship to BYU--no big deal there. She also loves shoes and shopping. Sean was totally outnumbered and out of his element in that regard, but I was having a euphoric moment, if you want to know the truth of it all. And! She didn't mock me once (well, as far as I know . . . ) about our Aldolpho inaneness. That, right there, is the mark of stellar etiquette and proper comportment in my {Emily Post's} book.
So, yeah! Aldolpho! He took a chill-pill while we were lunching and seemed to be no worse for the wear. Check it!:
Did you spot the tot?
(As in, Aldolpho?)
Aldolpho looks especially comfy-cozy here as he acts as a replacement for the traditional pocket protector. He needs to nerd himself up a bit more if he really wants to be a pocket protector. His hair is too trendy. Just MHO.
Whoooo boy, I miss this handsome elder!
A little help here?
*sniff*
7 comments:
It's good to see that Aldolpho is still up to his silly antics! I thought I caught a glimpse of him winking at Emily with the perfect teeth and impeccable manners!
How I wish I lived just around the bend.....
Ohhh Deon, you are FAR TOO KIND! This was such an awesome day, I had so much fun! And no, I never have and never will mock Aldolpho and your little tantrics! They are far too fun to ever mock, simply stand in awe/envy. Can't wait to see you in the fall!
How did Sean feel now that the tables were turned and there was more estrogen then testosterone? Did he miss his brother/partner in crime? Although, he still have Adolpho to help create a stir.
I want to F.R.I.D.A.Y. with you! I'm around A.L.W.A.Y.S.
This just looks like too much fun to pass up!
I want to F.R.I.D.A.Y. with you! I'm around A.L.W.A.Y.S.
This just looks like too much fun to pass up!
Post a Comment