As is often said by missionaries in the MTC, "Weeks feel like days and days feel like weeks." Amen to that! On the one hand, I can hardly believe it has been exactly one year to the day since Christian left my clawing hands and entered the MTC to begin his wonderful two-year adventure in Sweden!
On the other hand, this seems so, so far away, and I miss him so much that it seems like a lifetime ago that I was last with him.
I could not be more proud of this elder, nor do I ever imagine that my love for him could be any greater. But incredibly, my love for him continues to grow day after day after day! How that happens I just don't know, but it does. I love him so!!!
*Stay tuned for some more one-year anniversary shenanigans!
2 comments:
It's been a YEAR?! Oh my gosh. I had better figure out what I've been doing all this time!
I first read this on FB and I am still not over it! ONE YEAR! It just does not seem possible. You are on the home stretch, dahling!
Post a Comment