So the Chicago Bears made it into the Super Bowl! During our 16 years in Illinois we saw the good, the bad and the ugly Chicago Bears. I, for one, am excited that they are back on top despite not having Mike Ditka busting a vein as he lets loose a string of @*^%&$*@# at the refs every other play. Man, that guy was definitely high-strung! (Great quote of Mike Ditka's: "Sucess isn't permanent, and failure isn't fatal.")
Do I have anyone willing to make a prediction on the outcome of the game? Anyone? Anyone?
I'm going to say . . . Bears 28/Colts 16. (Is it possible to score 16 in football?) Come on, make a prediction--I'm making Chex Treats for the person who makes the closest prediction!!! Bring it on!
4 comments:
I will be bold enough to make a prediction, and while knowing the Colts are heavy favorites, I'm going with the Bears. Bears 24/Colts 17.
I will gladly share my Chex treats.
Nice of you to want to share your Chex Treats; however, you have to win before you can get them! I like my prediction better: Bears 28/Colts 16!
28/16 in favor of the Colts.
Nothing personal, but I think the colts are going to win.
colts 31/bears 24
Post a Comment