Is it possible to laugh with a British accent? I think Baby Charlie (who appears to have something of a sadistic streak in him, by the way) definitely laughs with that certain "across-the-pond-lilt" that makes Englishmen so charming. (You'll have to copy and past the address because my slacker computer won't allow me to actually post the video here. Yeah. I know. It's a drag.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM
3 comments:
DEON! YAY! I am so happy you have a blog! You are so stinkin' cute! How have you been doing? I've been so church deprived lately. Charlotte has been sick and such. I sure miss Primary though! You blog is awesome! Fun stuff on here. What have you been up to lately? Love ya!
Jacque
More funny baby videos:
Laughing Baby:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk&NR=1
Blood baby:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9WmKre5O2I
Ashley
Hey Deon! I have a question...do you havean e-mail address I could e-mail you at?? Reply at jacquegunderson@yahoo.com Pretty please:)
Post a Comment