My sister forwarded an e-mail to me which contained some really interesting facts about why Easter has come so darn early this year! (Our personal Easter Bunny barely had time to stock his pantry with all of the necessities before the day was upon us! Hope your personal bunny had everything covered . . . .) According to some great authority Easter hasn't fallen on March 23 since 1913 (those readers who can remember back to that year please click your dentures), and it won't fall on March 23 again until 2228.
Apparently, Easter is celebrated on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox after your brother-in-law runs over a cat but before the wild stallions of Wyoming whinny at the full moon in their longjohns. I don't know. It's all a bunch of archaic mumblings to me, but hey, if I get a "Bunny Big Ears-Truly Ear-resistable!" out of it, I'll whinny at the moon too. (Don't know about in my longjohns. It may take Godiva Chocolates for that to happen. But it could.)
No comments:
Post a Comment