Wednesday, April 09, 2008

An Awesome Day














This past Sunday turned out to be one of my favorite days ever. There was no big whoopity-do, just the fam lounging around watching General Conference, enjoying each other's company, making homemade pasta, playing games, and just generally hanging out.
Later on that evening, we totally had a blast watching one of our favorites, "The Jungle Book," on the big screen and marveling at the awesomeness of those old-time Walt Disney shows. They sure don't make 'em like that anymore!
Too bad every Sunday can't be quite as relaxing. Ah, well. Anyway! Here are some fun pictures of our lovely time together.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah, that was really fun. Thanks for letting us come over. We watched Jungle Book the other day too. It is so cute! I had forgotten how good it is.

Jacque said...

How fun Deon! That is awesome!!! Conference is so fun! By-the-way, don't click on that Akinogal-it will install a virus on your computer!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacque said...

Hey Deon!
I started a blog attached to mine. I keep finding great coupons for places like bath and body works. So, I started a blog that I can post them on where everyone can print them off easily! it's www.gundygrabs.blogspot.com
Right now I have a coupon for a Free 2 oz bottle of body lotion from Bath and Body Works. I will just keep adding them as I find them!Hope you're doing well!