Friday, May 16, 2008

A Charmed Life

So I'll just let this picture speak for itself, except (except? except? you knew I wouldn't let a few words say what a hundred could, did you? Verbose. Verbose is the word you are looking for to describe me--I like clarity. I like to make sure I'm understood. So if it means beating you over the head with words to make my point, well, then, so sorry. But just so you get it. Meanwhile, back at the ranch . . . ) This photo represents what is pretty typical for Christian. Not the fact that he has girls hanging on him all the time (although he does, BTW), but the fact that he seems to have a golden touch with whatever he encounters. Some may say it is good luck, but I say that it is Christian making great things happen for himself because of his goodness, his hard work, and his positive personality. Can I say yet again how blessed I am to be the mom to my kids?!!!!! Lucky girl--that's me! And verbose.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

What a stud Deon! Lucky you.
And, when are we going to get together?!