Monday, May 12, 2008

Just a Heads Up

We received a very exciting phone call last Friday night from our across-the-street neighbor who also just happens to be the stake executive secretary. He wanted to let us know that Sean's mission papers had been processed and his mission call has been assigned and the papers should be mailed out today (Monday) and Sean should receive his call in the mail on Wednesday and can you believe this is actually happening and we are so proud of Sean and I'm out of breath with excitement/curiosity/anticipation/hope just writing this and will Wednesday ever come and I hope that the mail workers at the church headquarters realize that mail costs an extra cent starting today so the mail doesn't get delayed and, and, and . . . . Okay. Someone slap me and tell me to get a grip. Thank you. Ow, not so hard now.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Oh gosh Deon! I am so excited! I can't wait to hear!

Jacque said...

Deon! I JUST got your message about wanting to borrow the Third twilight. I, actually, borrowed it from my sister-in-law. BUT! I just bought her new book, The Host. Once I am finished, you can have at it!!!!