Monday, December 29, 2008

Baby Kimball is Here!


Baby Kimball was born last night at 7:51 p.m. weighing in at a whopping 8 lb. 12 oz. and measuring 20 1/2" long. Ashley and Jordan are giddy with happiness, as am I! Isn't he beautiful! More details and pictures to come . . .

9 comments:

Jamie Johnson said...

Congrats Deon, you are now a grandma. He is way cute. Can't wait to see more pics.

Jacque said...

OH YAY! I have been checking your blog AND Ashley's blog every single time I get on the computer just so anxious to see if she had him yet! HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Grandma! We are very excited to meet Kimball and help welcome him into this world! Please pass on our congratulations to Ashley and Jordan. They are going to be amazing parents, I'm sure!
Congratulations again!!!

Ellen James said...

OH, Congratulations! I have been on vacation and haven't even turned on the computer in over a week! I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering if you were a grandma yet. I'm so happy for you & your family. He is adorable.

Rachel said...

He's so cute...what a head of hair!

Hooray!

Lisa and Doug said...

Congratulations! You will love being a grandmother! Please give Ashley my love.

Beth said...

Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa! The best time of your life has now started!

RMSagers said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you!

Kristen Parnell said...

Oooh... I was 4 hours too late! Who won?
Congrats! Can't wait to see tons and tons more pictures of him. I am excited for you all!