Dear O Mighty One, Deliverer of Many Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifles (you'll shoot your eye out, kid), and Wetsy Betsy Dolls, and Mercedes SLKs, O Supreme Ho, Ho, Ho-er, and Master of the Twinkley Eye and Finger Aside One's Nose:What was I thinking with it being so close to Christmas and all?! Mr. Santa, you know that I was just kidding! about the bowling lawsuit that I blogged about in my previous post, don't you? I mean, seriously. Jk there! Heehee! Good one! You know that there never was a "Wally Griswold v. Bowler #2" Complaint No. 19043 filed with The Fourth District Court to be heard before the Honorable Judge David Sam, don't you??? Please don't put us on your naughty list. Please don't put us on your naughty list. Please don't put us on your naughty . . .
1 comment:
haha! I just love you Deon!
I am so bad, but I have Ashley's baby gift all ready, I just haven't brought it to you to give to her! I'm sorry!!!
Post a Comment