Friday, January 16, 2009

Fridays with Kimball

For the time being, I (yes, me, me, me!!!) have the awesome and lucky privilege of taking care of Kimball for several hours every Friday while Ashley and Jordan are off doing something un-Kimball-ish, thus un-fun, like boring old work and/or school. Who's the winner in this equation? (Yes, me, me, me!!!) Here is today's edition of the most darling grandbaby ever!
Just what, exactly, do you suppose he's dreaming about with that sly little grin on his face? Oooo, he is so cute!

4 comments:

Jacque said...

oh Deon! He is a DREAMBOAT! I just might pay a visit every Friday from now on!
And the dream? He is definitely remembering Heaven! Charlotte giggled really loud in her sleep at about 3 a.m. when she was 2 days old! I felt so lucky that I was awake to hear such a Heavenly tune!

Juliette said...

I would agree, he is darling!

Unknown said...

He is so stinking cute! Almost makes me want another baby...almost! You are so lucky to get this time with him. Keep up the photos. Addison loves lookig at the baby!

Kristen Parnell said...

He is so cute! I am so excited for you guys. I would love to send Ashley a blog invite-- do you mind just leaving her email on my blog? Or you can email it to me at kristenparnell@gmail.com. I've seen her blog from yours before, but didn't know how to contact her outside of the blog world. Also, do you have Allison's email?