Friday, February 06, 2009

Fridays with Kimball!

Kimball and I had a great time hanging out today. We got into a pretty heady discussion about what he wants to be when he grows up. Although these pictures aren't from today, I use them here to give you some idea of what Kimball is considering for his future:

Sailing the seven seas ala Mr. Smee

Performing opera on the world stage


Taking out the biggest and baddest opponents for Da Bears


I'm sure Kimball would welcome the input of any of you career counselors out there. He is specifically seeking information about the long-term viability of these careers, the ultimate pay-off vs. the amount of training involved, and finally, which can shag him the most babes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I would go for Sailing the Seven Seas, ala Mr. Smee. Think of all the traveling you could do. And Neverneverland. Who doesn't want to visit Neverneverland on someone else's dime? I know, I do! As for girls, you'll never grow up, so girls will always have cooties! I think your mom and dad may prefer this option as well!

Ashley said...

I have to agree with Jen, although it looks like performing on the world stage would get him a totally awesome wardrobe. This post made us laugh!

Ellen James said...

Such darling pictures! You are such a cute grandma!

Thanks again for lunch last week. It was so much fun visiting with you! We will have to do it again, soon!