Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fridays With Kimball!

BABIES + ONSIES = ADORABLENESS UNSURPASSED
These pictures were taken on a Kimball Tuesday a couple of weeks ago, shortly after Kimball had one of his colossal "blowouts." I was in the process of changing his entire ensemble (which was perfectly color-coordinated, btw, too cute!) and just couldn't let slip away the opportunity of capturing one of the sweetest blessings life has to offer.

I dare you to find anything on God's green earth that rivals the yumminess of a baby in a Onsie. Really. Their little thighs ready to be squeezed, their flawless skin on full display, their little feet turned in just so. Oh. My. Goodness. So, go on. I dare ya. See? Pretty hard to beat this:
And here, now, is Kimball's adorable momma in her own little Onsie with her feet turned in just so and her little thighs just as tempting as can be . . .
So sweet.

6 comments:

Beth said...

I agree . . . too cute!

Kathleen said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! He looks so much like his mommy but he must get his size from his daddy. Too cute!

Unknown said...

I have found something that rivals a baby in a onsie. Their cute little naked butts while they are "swimming" in the bath tub! I could just pinch and pinch and pinch a certain someone's booty while they are bathing!

Unknown said...

But if I can't have the naked booty, I will definately take the baby in the onsie!!!

Ashley said...

I like my yellow tube socks!

Juliette said...

Very cute! I bet you just love Friday's with Kimball, I know I would!