Um . . . I guess you could say that I have been having more than just a teensy bit of fun with Kimball during my "Fridays With Kimball!" days (and Tuesdays! too). And bless Christian's heart for being my cohort and indulging me in my wild schemes and admittedly wacked-out ideas. But you must agree, the following video is hijinks at its best. Please heed the warning message at the end of the video. It may save a life. (Make sure you watch to the
very end.)
11 comments:
All I can say is, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Christian, I will need to enlist your help, we have a few of those kinds of movies in mind too!
May I repost, giving credit where credit is due, of course?
Ash, of course! Be our guest . . . after all it is YOUR baby who is the star of the show :)
Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I've shown practically the entire neighborhood. Kimball is getting SO big!
I'll say it again Deon, your kids are talented! What a creative idea you had.
Holy cow, that's so cute! I love the disclaimer at the end :). What a cutie!
LMAO!!! I am SO glad to see that Kimball keeps his head up and out of the water! That could be scary! :) What a cute little video! Even Addison was sitting on my lap laughing!
I'll feel totally gypped! the video didn't work for me. please hurry and fix it...this is worse than waiting for harry potter!
love,
liz
Liz, I'm thinking that the trouble might be on your end--perhaps your browser is restricting the play of the video? I've spoken with others who have been able to view the video, so I just don't know . . .
And yay for Harry Potter! Just a few more weeks! Can't wait :)
That is so awesome! I wish I could spend Friday's with Kimball!!
OH, that is so funny and so cute! I love it!
I loved, loved, loved it! I can't wait to watch Kimball at the Olympics! Gold for sure!
Deon,
Yay, i finally got it...it is adorable! my poor grandkids have such a boring grandma!
I look forward to your blog entries,keep it up! Kimball is so cute and talented!
~Liz
Post a Comment