Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Live Long and Prosper

The group, Without Arrogance & Categorically Kooky Every Day, has given the movie, "Star Trek," three and one-half  Roddenberrys for its excellence in casting, wit, special effects and retention of just enough campiness to satisfy the old-school trekkies everywhere.  Great summer flick.   Warp speed. 

4 comments:

Beth said...

Gwyl and I did the "trekkie" thing this last weekend! I can only get him to 1 movie a year, he actually enjoyed this one! We will see what next year brings!

Ellen James said...

Super cute mom & son picture! You two look lik you are having a blast! Rick took the boys to Star Trek opening night and they liked it a lot. Have you seen UP yet? We loved it, you have to see it. I think adults get more out of it than the kids, so sentimental and sweet. Some silly parts for the kids are thrown in the middle, but I cried a couple of times!

Have a fun summer! Maybe we can sneak a lunch in sometime soon!

Ashley said...

That was a GREAT movie!

Lisa and Doug said...

OK..I'm in!