Thursday, July 16, 2009

But NINE(!!!) Dozen?



Well! That's the last time I send him out for a measly gallon of milk . . .

The last thing he remembers is a book hurtling straight at his forehead entitled, "You and the No-Sugar Diet: How to NONVIOLENTLY Deal with Feelings of Krispy Kreme Deprivation."



6 comments:

JA and co. said...

Haha! That's hilarious...I laughed out loud when I saw the picture. But hey, the more Krispie Kremes, the better, I say.

Beth said...

He's going to need more than a gallon of milk for that amount of krispy kremes! He better learn to duck quickly!

Ashley said...

Is he feeling generous??

Gwyl said...

Heck! Let go of the milk and protect the Krispy Kremes!!! LOL

Lisa and Doug said...

Such a great action shot! I love how he looks a little guilty!

Unknown said...

At least he remembered to get the milk! LOL