After Ashley posted this darling picture of second cousins Kimball and Cole on her
blog, I totally ripped it off and plunked it down here. Precious, no?
And now comes more fun . . .
Mommy Ashley and Baby Kimball . . .

Mommy Kristen and Baby Cole . . .

. . . and here are those two mommies back in the day--just before
they started driving and hitting the dating scene

It's true what they say, what goes around, comes around.
(But hopefully NOT those floral patterned jeans and that over-sized yellow sweater--WWIT?)
9 comments:
How sweet. Those girls could be sisters.
How cute! I love that you have a picture of the girls playing together. I love "old school" photos. They tend to bring back a rush of memories.
That's crazy to see-- so much fun to be able to play with our kids together now. Oh my, though-- look at those bangs of mine ;)
I still don't understand why floral jeans haven't made a comeback. I'm sure you wore them well! Cute, Cute kids....(and good looking grownups!)
This is a cute post! Jordan thinks he can see a lot of Kimball in baby me. I can sort of see it in the nose and mouth, but he sees it in the eyes. Maybe he is my son, after all!
Ashley hasn't changed a bit! Still as cute as a button! I love cousin pictures! Thanks for the walk down memory lane!
Aw, so cute! I love picture for the sole fact that when you look back at old ones it brings back SO many memories. Plus, your yellow sweater rocks.
Post a Comment