As promised, here are more than just a few(!) photos from Dave & Dee's New Year's Day Shindig & Wingdings of yore. We started up this nonsense before 2007; however, after meticulously culling my photo files for pictures of those lost years, I came up with absolutely NOTHIN'. I'm starting to think that the coughevidencecough, er, photos of those early years were mysteriously deleted from my computer. No Way! Yes! And on purpose! Gasp! I'm betting it had something to do with that hissy fit Dave threw one year over having the "Little River Band" record album stolen from him in the white elephant gift exchange. Em-bear-esss-ing. Especially when Dave turned that smile into a frown and ran and told Grandma Pauline. (My apologies if some of the photos are mixed into the wrong year. My memory only stretches as far as where the latest shoe sale is being held.)
2007

























3 comments:
One man's "hissy fit" is another man's conquest. At least I got my Little River Band album back. (Yes, Dee, I'm hiding it in a safe place so you won't throw it out!)
What a fun tradition! I collect nativities, but without the "five-spot", even I would have to pass on that one! LOL!
2009 was the one we missed (seeing as Kimball was only 4 days old). I love the picture of Grandpa in his shower cap!
Post a Comment