Friday, December 12, 2008

16 Has Never Been Sweeter!

CHRISTIAN IS 16!!!!!!
BRING IT ON!
BRING ON THE DRIVING!
BRING ON THE DATING
BRING ON THE CRAZINESS!
BRING IT ALL ON!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDSOME, HANDSOME PRINCE!

Can I just say for the record that I must be the luckiest, most blessed, and certainly the most grateful mom in the whole universe! It is a PRIVILEGE to be the mom of Christian--to be able to learn from his steady and mature example, to watch him grow in his faith and abilities, to see his compassion and care for others, to observe his natural leadership in action, to have the unbelievable joy of being with him and his happy personality every day. It is almost too much to take in and certainly more than I deserve, but I'll take it, for sure. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for my sweet Christian whom I absolutely adore with all of my heart.
I LOOOOOOOVVVE YOU!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay, happy birthday! That was an awesome party last night!

Jamie Johnson said...

Happy Birthday christian! Hope you had a great day.