Gee, it sure seemed awfully quiet around here after I delivered Kimball to his mommy and dad this afternoon.

But on the other hand, you should see the creme brulee he whipped up for us! Oo la la! Well. Someday he'll have that mastered, I'm almost positive. Especially the part about caramelizing the sugar with the butane torch. Actually, I am now having some second thoughts about that since his little hands
did have a bit of a struggle hanging onto the unwieldy canister of that torch. Better give that one a bit of contemplation. Mmm, well, it's probably best not to repeat that near-miss. I guess. Yeah, probably not. Poll: Do you think singed eyebrows enhance or detract from a baby's visage?
4 comments:
You are too cute for words. What an awesome grandma you are! :) BTW, I love your new blog design! So posh.
Little ones love to see what is hidden at the bottom of any drawer! It's like a treasure chest to discover!
As soon as you learn to control that torch, Kimball, send a little creme brulee your parents' way!!
I definately think that singed eyebrows distract from the visage. But that's just me!
Looks like a normal kitchen, at least at my house.
Post a Comment