(Click on pic to feel the love . . .)
The weather was gor-G-ous, the chatter was light, the entertainment provided by Kimball was spontaneous and hilarious. (I didn't give Kimball enough notice to properly prepare anything so he ad libbed.) It was one of those occasions that I consider what could almost be heaven on earth. As I sat there on the soft blanket in the shade, I thought that perhaps the only thing amiss was not having Sean there lending his wonderful hearty laugh to the conversation. But as soon as that thought came to my head, another swooped in after, and I thought, whoa up! I wouldn't want Sean to be anywhere else than where he is right now, serving so happily and selflessly for the sake of others. So in the end, the evening really was quite near perfection itself.
4 comments:
Yes, so much fun! We should do it again, soon!
Now that's what they call a Slip N Slide! Looks like fun.
I know just how you feel. When Sam came home, we were all just sitting in our front yard one night while the granddaughters rode bikes and it felt just like heaven. It was such a simple thing but one of the best moments.
That Kimball is a lucky little boy! To be surrounded by all that love!
P.S. I want to try out the slip and slide! I can hear me screaming already!
Post a Comment