Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Yes, I'm Easily Amused
So I finally learned of the HI-larious videos on Youtube generating an insane amount of traffic and a boatload of free publicity (brilliant marketing, BTW) for a company called Blendtec. The "Will It Blend?" videos have apparently been around for a couple of years (where have I been?), but I only recently read in the newspaper about their latest video in which they blend the new iPhone 3G in a blender. Gasp! Gobs of techies are pulling out their hair over that one. Of course, after reading about the video, I just had to check it out. If you haven't already done so, you must too. Pretty darn funny. Funnier (more funny?) still if you watch a bunch of the other videos as well, showing the spiffy Blendtec blender whirring up Chuck Norris, pork 'n beans still in the can, glow sticks, Cheez Whiz, marbles, magnets, golf balls. And I'm assuming these guys get paid real American dollars to act like adolescent boys having their way with their mothers' small appliances. It is rather tempting though. Let's see. Hmmm. I wonder what would happen if I blended our neighbor's chihu . . . no! no! NO! Anyway, click here for a bit of mindless entertainment. Oh yeah, remember, "Don't try this at home!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment