1. She went to high school at Madison High in Rexburg, Idaho.
2. She was married in 1946.
3. She served a mission at the tender age of 19 in the Northern States Mission.
4. Her favorite color is blue (you learn something new every day).
5. Woodrow Wilson was the U.S. Prez the year she was born.
6. Her least favorite chore as a child was rinsing out her younger siblings' dirty diapers--ew, gross out.
7. Her father was named Peter Jepson Ricks; her mother was named Emily Elizabeth Arnold Ricks.
8. The prophet at the time of her birth was Joseph F. Smith.
9. She walked to school in three feet of snow--uphill both ways. Kidding! She walked, rode a horse, rode in a sleigh and sometimes took a bus to school.
10. She was born in the family's old log home in the Lyman/Archer/Rexburg-ish area of Idaho.
Besides all of this good stuff we
My mom has been the kindest, most patient, noncritical, selfless, enthusiastic, spunky, and most loving mother a girl like me could ever ask to have!!!