Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's a Caption Contest!



Your caption here


What is your caption for this photo? A box of Capn' Crunch (only the best cereal ever) is the loot that will be sent to the author of the creme de la creme caption. BTW, that's Capn' Crunch without crunchberries, to be precise. Crunchberries are just plain wrong. And yucky.

And, so yeah, be kind. Let's all give Dave a big hand for subjecting himself to ridicule for the sake of our own personal entertainment. Rah, rah!

And now for the fine print: The grand prize winner shouldn't have to pay for postage and handling of prize booty . . . but I'm not promising anything there. jk. Really. All contestants must meet the following eligibility requirements: a) must be a living human being (no cats, ferrets, weasels or dead Chicago voters may enter contest); b) must be residing within the U.S. as well as within the "real world" and not some parallel universe in their own mind; and, c) winner must agree to not ever sue the sponsors of this contest if a snake head is found inside the winner's box of booty. (We're not doing a TGIFer. Click here for the sordid details of that.) Good luck!
Entry deadline is Wednesday, August 19, 2009, or whenever everyone tires of thinking about this nonsense.

11 comments:

Jacque said...

Thanks for your kind words Deon. You're always so kind and aware.
I appreciate your friendship so much.

And, as for the Caption....
Let me think! I'm drugged on Lortab, but I just might come-to in time to think of something!!! :)

Unknown said...

I was going submit a caption, but then I read under the rules and regulatons that you need to be living in the real world and not some parallel universe in your own mind and that just eliminated me from the contest! ROFL

Ashley said...

I just got back from the Mad Hatter's tea party! Would you care to try some?

King of New York Hacks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beth said...

I agree with Jen, but I decided to submit a couple of captions anyway! I like to live dangerously!

1. Objects may appear larger than they are.

2. Size does matter!

Jordan said...

Although we appreciate his enthusiasm, Grandpa's desire to demonstrate to Kimball the appropriate methods of eating a bowl of cereal unfortunately landed him in the hosptial for over-consumption of Lucky Charms...it was the marshmallows.

Dave said...

Truly, the "breakfast of champions"

Anonymous said...

"How can we ever keep a one-year supply with Dad around?"

Anonymous said...

. . . and the airplane flies into the hangar like this . . . now open wide!

Anonymous said...

"Now I wish I would have ordered the 'bowl' of soup; this 'cup' of soup just isn't going to hold me over til dinner."

Gwyl said...

Another helping please?