Sunday, June 07, 2009

Fridays With Kimball!

"Little Sprite"
Check out this sleeping little "sprite."  (Ashley calls Kimball her little sprite on the days when this wee laddie be wearin' o' the green.) So Ash and I spied these adorable shorts at the store the other day, and, of course, I couldn't conquer my inner demon aka my shopping compulsion, and I had those shorts purchased before you could blink a shining Irish eye.  I love how the shorts are actually more like kicky little capri pants since Kimball isn't so long in the limbs quite yet :) 

Before Ashley left Kimball to head out for her day at the salt mines (thesis torture), she helped Kimball jot down a little birthday wish for Uncle Seanie on a big poster that I'm making for him.  Now I ask you, isn't my grandbaby a perfect candidate for Mensa?  Uh, yeah.

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Awwww, how cute! Do I seem to notice that Kimball is missing his PIC line? He looks so peaceful sleeping on the floor. Jonathan doesn't stop rolling when he sleeps. I love his signature! Nice job Kimball!

Beth said...

I love the green shorts! And yes, Mensa it is! How lucky to have smarts and good looks!

Lisa and Doug said...

Ah, lucky Kimball! He has the Queen of Fashion for a grandmother!

Unknown said...

I love the green shorts! I can't believe how big he is getting!
Uncle Sean is going to love his birthday poster from his family, especially now that Kimball put his own little signature on it!

Ashley said...

I must say, his penmanship is pretty good, at least for a 5 month old!

Kathleen said...

I like that he is using his mouth as the mode of writing. That could be a party trick if he keeps practicing. =)