Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Having a Wonderful Time . . .

I've got to hand it to Christian--he sure indulges me at the peril of enduring great embarrassment to himself. A big boatload of brownie points for Christian!

So Christian was messing around with the stop-action feature on our computer, and I persuaded cough,forced,cough him to make a kooky little featurette starring the two of us. Make sure you have the volume turned up as you play this, because that knocking sound that you hear at the 00.02 mark? That's the hollowness in my head, indisputable evidence that I should never, under any circumstances, be asked to balance a checkbook. Are you listening, Dave?

Thanks Christian! You are such a sport!

8 comments:

Kathleen said...

That is so cute! It's great that you have a son who's willing to indulge you and be goofy with you. Again I say, you have some truly special kids.

Beth said...

What a hoot! That was so funny!

Lisa and Doug said...

Hold it! Weren't you on TV back in the day??!!

Unknown said...

ROFL! That was way too funny!

Ashley said...

I have to admit...I'm just the tiniest bit creeped out! Maybe it's the song...

Dapper & Dainty said...

Haha You guys are awesome! Deon, we have YET to do lunch and shopping together! What's the deal? We've known eachother for almost 3 years now! :) Let's plan something!

Dapper & Dainty said...

Haha You guys are awesome! Deon, we have YET to do lunch and shopping together! What's the deal? We've known eachother for almost 3 years now! :) Let's plan something!

Dapper & Dainty said...

Haha You guys are awesome! Deon, we have YET to do lunch and shopping together! What's the deal? We've known eachother for almost 3 years now! :) Let's plan something!