Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh Danny Boy . . . Oh Boy!!!

Well, it has happened yet again. Our mischievous house leprechaun, DANIEL QUINN, trotted on over again on St. Patrick's Day.







Little Kimball is now apprenticing with Daniel Quinn to take over when old Danny Boy retires. Kimball passed the entrance test with flying colors, mostly due to his authentic red hair (no henna rinse here, folks!), his penchant for wearin' o' the green, and his uncanny ability to strike the "leprechaun pout pose" on demand. (Those little leprechauns can be quite cantankerous if you get on their bad side, just so ya know.) In Kimball's case, however, his pout is the result of his incredible innate acting ability; Kimball's good nature always shines through in the end, no matter how hard he tries to fool us.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Aw, so cute. I can't remember why he was pouting. I think we took something from him? You can even see a little tear in the close up! I wonder if Kimball was responsible for the toilet paper or the green milk!

Jenni Elyse said...

That is such a cute face! I love his pout.

The Morris Family said...

I love the little pout! Your Daniel Quinn is quite the mischevious little devil!

Beth said...

I love Daniel Quinn! He comes to my house quite often, disguised as sweet, innocent little red-headed granddaughters! Kimball is so darn cute! He does have a happy little spirit!

ckm said...

What a fun tradition! We have a mischevious elf that stays in our home during December and gets into trouble. My December journaling is filled with his mischief! I'm going to have to share this idea with him for next December when he comes to visit again!