Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fridays With Kimball!

Due to Kimball's early exposure to the fine arts, he has emerged as the world's latest child prodigy. Please turn off all cell phones, curtail the noise of cellophane candy wrappers, and enjoy the show!


Coming soon: The complete Kimball Kollection, Director's Cut Edition, containing never-before-seen footage! Place your order now--this offer is for a limited time only and is not available in stores.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

We loved it! Best one yet. My favorite parts were Kimball dancing with his bow tie and his feet on the pedals. We laughed so hard! Nice work!

Jacque said...

Haha I love it! That is so cute! HE is so cute!

Beth said...

I want to order my copy!

Kathleen said...

Both my mom and I agree, you guys don't love him NEARLY enough. You aren't having any fun with him. Hahah! This was by far the best movie yet. I like him dancing with his bow tie. He keeps getting cuter.

JA and co. said...

Haha, that's hilarious! I have to agree with Ashley...the dancing with the bow tie clips were the best. So cute!

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

Deon! You are so funny! I feel like I know Kimball and can't wait for the next installment each week!

love,
liz

what a boring g-ma i am!

Unknown said...

I agree with Liz, you are so funny! Kimball is such a cute, smart little kid! With mad skills like that, the philharmonic orchestra is going to be knocking on his door pretty darn quick!

Ellen James said...

So adorable! You guys have WAY too much fun! :)