
The rule was that each day during November everyone in the family needed to write one thing for which they were thankful. I also made it a requirement for any guest who entered our home to do the same. (Yup. You have to really, really want to come to our house cuz I make people pay big time for the privilege! Ha!)
Because reading all of these blessings each day during November of last year gave me such a yippy-skippy feeling inside, I decided to do a repeat/redux/reboot this year. And so it begins:

Your turn. C'mon. Although you're not physically in my house, you are in my house, if you get my drift. Let's hear it from you guys! Finish this sentence: Today I am thankful for ______. You'll make me feel yippy-skippy if you play along, soooooo . . . ready, set, go!
10 comments:
... the opportunity to learn and go to school.
...nap time!
being able to cook!
wonderful children who have become amazing adults.
Today I am thankful for ...gosh...just about everything! But especially that the Republicans are going to take the house! (I have been praying for THAT for a long time)
shoes. Definitely shoes.
My calling. It teaches and humbles me on a daily basis.
...eternal families! And also babies that smile and coo :)
the best job ever!
A roof over my head, and a cozy, safe home to call my own.
Post a Comment