Monday, July 19, 2010

Spicey!

You all have seen the Old Spice commercials, right? "I'm on a horse." Hilarious. You haven't? If not, you are outing yourself as a non-reader of my blog because I featured an Old Spice commercial in a post not too long ago here! Tsk, tsk, and tut, tut, and shame on you if you missed that one. And don't tell me about it because I don't wanna know that you haven't been reading my blog. I'll just remain in a state of ignorance about my non-readers because, dagnabit, I'm quite fragile. And besides, if you are a non-reader, well, then, you are non-reading this right now, right? And now I feel like I'm in Back to the Future or something wacked out because none of this makes sense anymore.

So, back to the point. Yeah, I know--FINALLY! Well, there's a new Old Spice kid in town:

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Man, I had planned on doing an almost exact same post this morning! I think I will do it anyway. This is the best spoof ever!

Lisa said...

I am such a fan of the Old Spice commercials and now this? Love it!

Jenni Elyse said...

Yeah, I love this. It's awesome!

The Morris Family said...

That is hilarious!

Beth said...

Too funny!